Phone : 080 - 2229 2622 St. Joseph's Indian Institutions

Our Emblem

School Emblem The Emblem of the school dates back to 1882 made by the French Foreign Missionary Fathers, who started the institution. The crest is made up of two scrolls, one placed above the crown, on which is inscribed the moto of the institution in Latin - 'Fide et Labore' and the other is placed beneath the palm leaves, which bears the name of the institution. The shield bears the cross in the center, which is symbolic of 'christian faith', and there are two bees on either side of the lower part of the cross representing hard work. The crown which is placed above the shield is a heraldic symbol of supremacy and glory. The compartment beneath the shield consists of palm leaves, which represent victory.